Morton and Partners is now using the Weasis viewer version 1.2.3. This viewer is compatible with all operating systems, including Apple/MAC. It requires JAVA to run. Please follow these detailed instructions.
Our helpline is 083 6074613
- The WEASIS viewer requires JAVA. If it is not detected on your PC you will automatically be directed to the internet site. If you are not connected to the internet, you can find JAVA on our CD. Explore via My Computer and double click JAVA folder.
- Click OK
- Click Free JAVA Download.
- Click AGREE AND START FREE DOWNLOAD
- The download will start. When completed, look for Java in the list of downloads and DOUBLE-CLICK.
- Click RUN
- Click Install
- This step can be skipped. Close the installer. Click on MY COMPUTER. Double-click
- The CD Viewer should open.
- Please note that there is no report on the CD, only images. The CD is compatible with Windows and Apple/MAC
- Insert the CD, and wait for it to open. If the autorun function on your PC has been disabled, the CD will not open automatically. Select Computer / My Computer from your desktop or from the START menu (Windows) and double click on the CD in the menu. For Apple/MAC – double click CD icon on your desktop.
- The first time you open a CD from M&P on your PC you will get this message:
- Click “I ACCEPT” and the images will start loading and display.
- You can configure each mouse button to suit your needs. The next time you open a WEASIS CD it will remember your configuration changes.
- The measurement tool is located on the right side of the screen. Click on the tab to open and then select your measurement from the options listed.
M&P support number: 083 607 4613